English  |  正體中文  |  简体中文  |  Items with full text/Total items : 43312/67235
Visitors : 2077141      Online Users : 3
RC Version 5.0 © Powered By DSPACE, MIT. Enhanced by NTU/NCHU Library IR team.
National Chung Hsing University Institutional Repository - NCHUIR > 工學院 > 化學工程學系所 > 依資料類型分類 > 期刊論文 >  Adsorption separation for the extracts from Ginkgo biloba leaves using intermediate polarity resins

Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://nchuir.lib.nchu.edu.tw/handle/309270000/129017

標題: Adsorption separation for the extracts from Ginkgo biloba leaves using intermediate polarity resins
作者: Lai, S.M.;Chen, R.L.;Suen, S.Y.
孫幸宜
關鍵字: Ginkgo biloba L. extracts;flavonoid glycosides;terpene lactones;adsorption separation;intermediate polar resins;column performance;performance liquid-chromatography
日期: 2003
Issue Date: 2012-12-07 15:18:15 (UTC+8)
關連: Journal of Liquid Chromatography & Related Technologies, Volume 26, Issue 17, Page(s) 2941-2960.
摘要: An adsorption separation method using intermediate polar resins (Amberlite XAD-7HP) was applied for concentrating the active ingredients from Ginkgo biloba leaves. First, the crude G. biloba L. extracts were prepared using a Soxhlet extractor operated under an optimal extraction condition (using 160 mL of 70% ethanol aqueous solution for 3 h per 10 g dry leaves). The extraction yield was 25-30% and the purity was 2.5-3.0 wt.% for flavonoid glycosides and 0.5-1.0 wt.% for terpene lactones. Before the column operation, the extracts were dissolved in 10% ethanol and used as the feed solution, which led to a 1.5-2.0 fold concentration and a 10-20% loss for both active ingredients. Then, the column was operated under four steps, i.e., adsorption, washing, elution, and regeneration, in sequence. The results show that using the eluent with a high ethanol concentration ( greater than or equal to 70%) in the isocratic elution mode gave good column performance. Both flavonoid glycosides and terpene lactones were nearly completely eluted, their purities all met the standardized contents of G. biloba L. extracts (24 wt.% for flavonoid glycosides and 6 wt.% for terpene lactones), and their yields were nearly 100%. Finally, for a simulated two-step elution mode (first step: 30% and second step: 70% ethanol), the product purity can be further improved, but at the expense of the product yield.
Relation: Journal of Liquid Chromatography & Related Technologies
Appears in Collections:[依教師分類] 孫幸宜
[依資料類型分類] 期刊論文

loading Web of Knowledge data....

Files in This Item:

File SizeFormat
index.html0KbHTML366View/Open


 


學術資源

著作權聲明

本網站為收錄中興大學學術著作及學術產出,已積極向著作權人取得全文授權,並盡力防止侵害著作權人之權益。如仍發現本網站之數位內容有侵害著作權人權益情事者,請權利人通知本網站維護人員,將盡速為您處理。

本網站之數位內容為國立中興大學所收錄之機構典藏,無償提供學術研究與公眾教育等公益性使用。

聯絡網站維護人員:wyhuang@nchu.edu.tw,04-22840290 # 412。

DSpace Software Copyright © 2002-2004  MIT &  Hewlett-Packard  /   Enhanced by   NTU/NCHU Library IR team Copyright ©   - Feedback