Items with full text/Total items : 43312/67235
Visitors : 2116773
Online Users : 4
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Investigation and Evaluation of Green Environment for Sustainable Metropolitan Campuses－Case Study of 7 Elementary School Campuses in Taichung City
Green architecture;ecological index;sustainable campus
|Issue Date: ||2013-11-07 13:15:57 (UTC+8)|
|摘要: ||極端氣候變遷已嚴重影響到全球人類的生存環境，積極規劃永續發展策略是臺灣面對全球變遷重要的課題之一，永續校園發展因應而生。本研究之目的是透過「綠建築生態指標群」探討臺中市都會區校園生態環境，並探究「建構生態化校園」之策略與可行方式，以達到永續校園之目標。本研究藉由田野調查及訪談之方式，依據「綠建築指標評估手冊（2012年更新版）」來探討校園基地保水之效益、校園植栽之多樣性、綠化量及校園植栽維護管理等相關議題，研究結果如下： |
Severe and drastic climate has affect to our living environment of the globe. One of our important issues is to actively plan many sustainable development strategies to face the extreme change of the earth. Therefore, The concept of Sustainable Campus Development is valued recently.
The main objective of this research is according the “Green Architecture Ecology Index” to investigate the campus ecological environmental situation and understand the strength and weakness of campus ecological environment for elementary school in Taichung City. Then, the strategy of constructing ecological campus will be established . Field survey and interview research methods were applied according to the manual of Green Architecture Ecology Index to investigate campus base water conservation benefit, plant diversity, green coverage, and plant maintain and management.
The research results are summarized as followings:
1. The average infiltrate rate of campuses is 42%, and 0.53 is the water maintaining index. The average figure of infiltrated pavement is about 5.9% and it really do a great contribution for water maintaining. It’s in upper middle level compare with other city. We initially concluded there is no inter-relative between metropolis and the index of water maintaining.
2. The green coverage index (TCO2/TCO2C) is 1.07 which is a little higher than basic level. Only Sie-He elementary school fail to pass the index out of 7 elementary schools and the average rate is higher than the studies of other cities.
3. As for diversity of plant, The Chung-Ming elementary school has highest arbor tree species, number, richness, and diversity.As for density of arbor tree, Sie-He elementary school has highest native or the rate of bird or butterfly luring. As for the quantity of arbor tree, banyan trees are the at the first place and Dragon juniper trees are the second one.As for the quantity of native arbor tree, banyans are at the best. As for the quantity of bush, ixoras, Lantanas and Duranta erecta are at the first place and they almost has function of bird or butterfly luring and they are not native species.
4. In our research, 7 sample schools have pond and most of them are with a concrete bottom and 4 ponds are landscape ponds. Campus ecological pond of The Nan-Tun and the Kuo-Kuang elementary school can provide the environmental diversity and has ecological conversation education function.
5. The priority of selection of plant variety should native plant and with high diversity. We highly recommend that every classes take turns planting, and every teachers and students can experience the joy of ecological teaching.
|Appears in Collections:||[依資料類型分類] 碩博士論文|
Files in This Item: